Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday

What's up guys?! I am currently at the Learning Commons waiting to turn in my Portfolio for English. This quarter went by so smoothly and fast. I hope I do swell in all my classes.

Anyways, last night I went to work. 3-10. Fucking long. I really was not in the mood whatsoever. I even got even more moodier when I got home. People just wont get off my back. So I snapped but I felt after for doing so. Idk, I guess I'm like that. I don't think first. I just keep yapping and yapping away till I'm the worst bitch you will ever meet.

I definitely hate this stupid week. I think next week should be better. I'm going to the YOUTUBE concert next friday. Pretty JUICED.

I don't really like sharing my deepest feelings but in one word I'm feeling like a ship wrecked.

No comments: