Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hello!

Yesterday I was really really busy. I had to finish my paper and I basically at the library all day long, except when I tried to go to my jogging class which was cancelled. I was pretty much a loner man, haha. Everybody went home and I was off doing my own bizz. Anyways I tried printing out my paper, and FUUCKKK too many people were printing their slides or whatever and my paper basically got lost somewhere. So ended up not going to English. I was pissed, but I wasnt gonna go to class paperless ya noe. So then after that drove home and then went to Best Buy with my pops to return our desk top computer for a lap top. Crazy white girl. She was explaining the difference with one computer like a freeway highway? I don't know. She was not normal. Then me and my pops went to buy Jollibee and went home and I don't remember what I did. I think I just waited for One Tree Hill to come on. Oh man I love it! And pretty much after that I just went on aim till 1:30 and went to bed.

Today, was so productive. NOT. The only productive thing I did was make a Twitter account lol.

1 comment:

Mari Dani said...

i need my laptop back!

one tree hill was soooo good!!!