Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday

I stayed up till 2 am last night watching music videos. I really like John Legends new song "Everybody Knows". I like how the things he said was in printed on his skin. Anyways I woke up at 4:27 am thinking I have school so I went back to sleep. Then my alarm went off. I had to get up and shower for work. Left to go to work. I was 3 mins late! Just like yesterday. First half of work I was very energetic then towards the end I was sooo tired high. Must be that burrito Vero bought me, THANK YOU! She wont see this but yeah! Then I went home. Right now I am currently thinking of what to wear to the Wedding on Saturday. Roxy and Jen already have something and so does Sasha, but me? Nothing. Poor me.

LOL the word KAWAWA makes me laugh! I'm glad people write it on their blogs.

Anyways Lent is coming up. And I have been listing down a few things that I might give up for lent. Some are just plain stupid and some might really benefit me a lot. I don't know, I'll let you know when I know for sure. K adios!

No comments: