Saturday, March 7, 2009

Life

From 1-10, I would rate my life to a 7. There are good things and bad things currently occuring. School. Well what can I say? I'm currently getting an A in Aerobics, OH WOW right hahah? And I think I'm doing okay in my English and Recreational class. Math probably not so good. Idk, I got to think about my future a lot. Scary yet exciting. Next week is like my Finals for English, gotta turn in my Portfolio and I just hope I do well. But other than school, I'm pretty happy with the rest of what's going on right now:)

Last night I went to Macaroni Grill with my parents and my Uncle and Aunt from Canada. I had a Shrimp Fetticini, Ceasar Salad, and a really gooood chocolate cake. I stayed up till 6 am the night before so I was even more sleepier. Spring forward is tmr nononononoo!:(

No comments: