Saturday, April 11, 2009

Once week wrap up?

Yeah I think I'm gonna start doing that because I really have no time. I'm suppose to take notes through the slides from Anatomy but I think I am gonna write about a blog about how my week went.

As from what I remember, I went to school in the morning. By 12 I was expecting Farid to come get me so we can watch Adventureland during my 6 hour break. But it didn't happen because something went on. Umm, I think I went to Subways with Alvin. Then we went to Mcdonalds for a sundae and then I think I went home and I took a nap then went back to Anatomy lecture. I always have fun in class with Maria. Took a quiz. Didn't do so well :( Then me and Alvin went home. I think we went to Quicklys for some froyos. I'm not so sure haha. Then I went home to watch the season premiere of the Hills. I loved it! Hahaha. I really don't like Heidi but guess what, I sorta felt sorry for her in the episode. Then I dozed off.

Tuesday was coool. Just worked my 8 hour shift, pretty much lol

Wednesday, I went to class. I was forreal sleepy. I had a lab that day so I went from 920 to 230 of class. In Anatomy were learning bones now haha. Me and Phaily were sooooo lost. Then after class I went to eat Panda. It's such a waste of money and it's not even that good. But I was desperate. Around 3, my boothang came to see me and we were at the Learning Commons looking at Myspaces and Facebooks haha for an hour. Then we went to the union to eat. We dugged into some things we have not talked about which caused a lot of hurt feelings. In the end it was fine. I walked him to his motorcyle. I felt cool kissing a guy a in a motorcyle gear LOL jk. Then I went to class for Anatomy lecture, took a quiz. I sweaar its sooo boring. After that I have no clue what I did, I think I just went home.

Thursday I worked 2-10. Nothing special hahah

Friday I went to school till 12. Then me and Alvin met up with his friend Riko at Ray's Sushi and had lunch. I ordered a spicy California roll, Its great I so reccomend it! Then I picked up my check from Target, did I mention it was a bossy check? So I was really happy! Then me and Alvin went to the Good Friday mass. It was hella long man, but I guess it was fine, it's once a year anyways. Afterwards I went to Linda's Nails by Chabot. I went in and those freaakin ladies were like kickin me out! Turned out they owned the other side too. I swear I could barely understand them, so I looked like a dumbass walking around. My nails took about 45 mins long. As I finished a homeless dude came in, he wanted a pedicure. Like scrubbing feet and colored toe nails. I was pretty weirded out. Once again I had a froyo from Quickly's, I love love love it. I went home after and no one was home. My Mom told me Babe and Jaina were watching the Hannah Montana movie so I tagged along. The movie place in Hayward is so cool, with a student id you pay 875 all day and all night. So I was pretty juiced with the new discovery. The movie was okaay and it was pretty funny. But the group of people watching the movie was even funnier. I guess you have to be there to like laugh lol. Went home, chilled and slept.

Saturday, I thought I was gonna work at 530 but they called me in at 2. So I took it and I worked 8 hours. I had no idea people really too the easter bunny and egg hunting seriously. Target was a mess and hella people were buying hella stuff. I've always believed Easter is about Jesus so that's why I was pretty surprised. Now I am home.

That's pretty much my week, pretty good huh? I sorta talked to someone I havent talked in a long time. I figured what the heck, why ignore? I forgot why I hated you in the first place. For the sake of Easter I will be nice and let go of grudges. Oh yeah I will start my diet plans and working out, exactly tomorrow. I figured as I do that I can read my notes from class.

Anyways, Happy Easter!

No comments: